MLT has a group of talented & professional people that work well with Rogers staff resulting in a great working relationship.
Former Manager Wireline Access Operations (NB & NS)
Our team prides itself on the success of your projects and their completion by delivering high-quality design packages on-budget.
Our experienced Technical Planners combine the knowledge of telecom technology with a data driven approach to address your capacity challenges and changes. Our agile practices provide you with actionable insights, on-time delivery and support.
Inside Plant Services:
- Network optimization solutions
- Modular design options for space and power
- Access and Core design packages
- Floor plans
- Rack elevations
- Cable and fiber run-lists
- Bill of material
- DC power design,
- Method of procedure
- Technical notes
- Platforms designs
- FTTH design: OLT deployment
- Segmentation and new node designs
- SpatialNET expertise (asset management for platforms)
- Streamlined Records and documentation management
- DC power plant capacity assessment
- DC plant design: primary, secondary, tertiary
- Site audits for optimization
- New headend/CO/datacenter designs
- Headend/CO/datacenter migrations
- Capacity upgrades
Leverage our experience to increase your customers’ satisfaction and increase market share.
We collaborate with you to offer optimized solutions supported by a holistic view of the telecom industry. From inside to outside plant and all types of facilities, our telecom experience allows us to help you solve new challenges, large or small!
Outside Plant Services:
- Detailed design splice packages
- CWDM and DWDM architecture
- Cell site insertion
- SpatialNET expertise
- Make ready’s
- Permit submission and tracking
- Fiber route capacity and design
- Circuit troubleshooting
- FTTH design (OLT, LCP deployment)
- OSP and customer site audits including GPS data collection
- Records management
- Network fiber planning and splice packages
- Cell site design and power
- PICO cell in-building installation
We make sure you receive turn-key solutions to help you get services up and running, on-time and on-budget.
MLTs implementation team builds, cables, labels, installs, powers, tests, activates, provisions, decommissions, and creates as-builts; treating each opportunity with the utmost respect and urgency it deserves.
- Installation, power and cabling of all network equipment
- Equipment activation and testing
- Power cutovers
- Equipment decommissioning
- Detailed workflow as per customer requirements
- As built documentation
- Quality workmanship
Audit services that turn into high performance facilities and equipment solutions.
MLT uses audit data to strategize with you in order to develop predictive maintenance and energy optimization programs.
Let us help you control the condition of your facilities and equipment today, and into the future.
- Capacity management for space, power and cooling
- Energy consumption challenges.
Up your game by leveraging MLT’s Business Intelligence.
In today’s market, complexity management as well as descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics are game changers. When you are faced with disaster recovery or energy consumption challenges, get access to expert insight into forecasting, space, power & cooling optimization, predictive maintenance programs, and pre-engineered scalable design standards.
- Strategic Planning
- Engineering Design
- Capacity Management
- Operations and Maintenance
- Records Management and Records Migration
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- Project Management
DCcE for Datacenter Cooling Efficiency
Find out why this would allow for trend observations related directly to cooling, monitoring impacts of cooling specific optimization initiatives without results contamination due to IT equipment loads, isolating variations in DC Plant efficiencies, even detecting support equipment variances such as security system...